The Art and Science of Persuasion
Increase your influence and become a catalyst for change
This workshop is ideal for anyone that would like to be more persuasive.
The workshop can be adapted to suit the audience and the length of time we have got.
Here is what you can expect
We cover how persuasion techniques can be used in an ethical way to change a person's mind or behaviours.
Blending tried and tested principles with research from the field of neuroscience, we explore:
- The 7 most effective persuasion techniques and how they can be used in an ethical way to influence others.
- How individuals can increase their influence by focusing on three key personal skills.
- Some of the most common, often hidden, barriers preventing change and how we can overcome them.
- Helps you build rapport quickly and makes it easier for you to convince others.
- Improves the likelihood of a successful negotiation.
- Makes it easier to sell your goods or services.
- Improves your ability to lead and manage others.
- Increasing sales and improving customer service.
- Leading and effecting change.
- Engaging stakeholders and landing projects.
- Managing negotiations.
- Embedding new processes
Giles displayed a deep understanding of the subject matter and was able to engage the audience with his confident delivery and an enthusiasm for the topic. The team came away with some top tips and strategies to implement straight away.