Training the Trainer
Increase the effectiveness of your in-house training
This workshop is ideal for any in-house trainer that would like to develop their skills and practises.
Here is what you can expect
The workshop covers the essential skills required to deliver effective in-house training, in a practical as well as a classroom style setting.
Blending tried and tested models, experiential learning and the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience, we explore:
- How people learn.
- How to structure a training session.
- Communication skills, including feedback.
- Delivery methods and assessment tools.
Optional extra: Practical observations and feedback with participants delivering 20-minute micro-training sessions to each other.
- Increases the quality of in-house training.
- Improves the experience for new starters.
- Leads to higher levels of employee engagement.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing development.
- Provides evidence, for external stakeholders, of a robust training framework.
- All in-house training.
The training has been really well received by the team at Unilin and has led to significant improvements in the way people are trained. Giles adapted the content and delivery to fit our business, making it ideal for our work environment.